On Saturday, October 5, 2019, more than 4,000 patrons will experience the art of 140 artists at the Bluff Park Art Show, a juried show with a 55-year history of presenting high-quality art in a lovely park setting in one of Birmingham’s most historic neighborhoods.
The Bluff Park Art Show continues to be free and open to the public so that everyone can view high-quality original art in a casual setting and talk one-on-one with the artists. It couldn’t happen without the generosity of supporters of the arts.
We invite you to support the Bluff Park Art Association, our annual Bluff Park Art Show, and our other community arts awareness programs.
By supporting the Bluff Park Art Association, a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, you play a vital role in making art accessible to thousands of people each year through our annual Bluff Park Art Show and our other programs:
• Bluff Park Art Association Permanent Collection – each year a new piece of art is added to the Bluff Park Art Association’s Permanent Collection. Our collection contains more than 110 pieces which are strategically placed and rotated among schools and libraries in our community.
• Bluff Park Art Association Scholarships – each year one or two promising high school students receive a scholarship to help pursue a college major in art.
• Bluff Park Art Association Community Support – the association supports other local arts and cultural experiences by contributing to local schools, libraries and cultural organizations.
Presenting Sponsor Opportunities
• Bluff Park Art Show Presenting Sponsors ($5,000 and up) – donors at this level provide overall support for the Bluff Park Art Show and the other Bluff Park Art Association programs. Presenting sponsors will be acknowledged on our website, in pre-show publicity, and on in-park signage.
Art Cart and Award Sponsor Opportunities
• Art Cart Sponsor ($750 and up) – donors provide an SUV and driver to take patrons who purchase large or fragile items back to their cars. The SUV will be parked in a prominent location in the park.
• Award Sponsors ($500 and up) – donors at this level provide support for purchase and cash awards given by the Bluff Park Art Association. Each donor specifies which award they would like to help sponsor:
- Best in Show Purchase Award – piece is selected by the Art Show judge and added to the Bluff Park Art Association Permanent Collection. Purchase award amount is $3,500.
- Bluff Park Art Show Judge’s Award – selected by the Art Show judge; artist receives a $1,750 cash award.
- Bluff Park Art Association President’s Award – selected by the Art Show judge in honor of the president of the Bluff Park Art Association; artist receives a $1,750 cash award.
- Bluff Park Art Show Popular Vote Award – selected by Art Show patrons; artist receiving the most votes receives a $300 cash award.
• Name Your Own Cash and Purchase Awards ($500 and up) – please contact us regarding named awards and purchase awards: email@example.com.
• Friend of the Bluff Park Art Show ($100 to $499) – donors at this level are recognized as Friends of the Bluff Park Art Show.