Applications are now being taken for the 57th Annual Bluff Park Art Show.
Deadline is May 1, 2020.
Show date: Oct. 3, 2020, 9:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M.
For more information or to start your application process, follow this link
Application Submission Requirements
- Bluff Park Art Show only accepts applications submitted through ZAPPlication.org.
- Direct link: https://www.zapplication.org/event-info.php?ID=8506
- Each application must include four digital photographs: three photographs must clearly show work the artist intends on exhibiting and one photo must be an image of the artist’s booth. Because the jury process is blind, the booth shot must not have signage, branding, symbols, or attributes that reveal the artist’s identity.
- Artists pay a nonrefundable fee for each application submitted. Application deadline is May 1, 2020 and the fee is $40. The late application deadline is May 15, 2020 and the fee is $70.
- Artists who want to present work in more than one medium will need to complete and submit applications and pay the application fee for each category.
- Collaborative teams of no more than two artists are welcome to apply.
- Applicants must be 18 years and older.
- If you have questions, just reach out. We love hearing from artists. firstname.lastname@example.org